Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bunnies
















I mentioned a very cute little book in my last post called 'Softies: 22 friends for you to sew, knit and crochet'. So that finally got me motivated to finish sewing these cute little bunnies.

Aghh, now that I see the photo I wish I had stuffed around the ears a little more to get rid of those crinkles. Ohh well, I'm sure Yashar won't mind.

The pattern is by Sarah Bowe. I just had a look at her blog and it is gorgeous - I am very jealous!

I made the pink one pretty much according to the pattern, except I stitched the eyes instead of using beads and put a little bell in the middle of it so that it could be used as a nice soft baby rattle. I made the blue one a little smaller and changed the face to that it looked all sleepy and peaceful. Hopefully this will motivate Yashar to sleep a little better! ;)

No comments: