Sunday, September 7, 2008

I know, it's still hot but...

Even though it is still 30 degrees here most days, the evenings are getting cooler and I am definitely in the mood for Autumn to arrive. I'm dreaming of thick woolly scarves for me and cute knitted beanies and corduroy coats for Yashar. Here are a few favourite Autumny things I discovered on Etsy.

This one is from 'While She Naps' - what a gorgeous name. This little owl looks like it is cloaked in Autumn leaves. Amy's soft sculptures are beautiful and are more art work than toy. You can see more of these wise creatures over at her
blog, her website and the 'While She Naps' Etsy store. She also has a couple of patterns in the second 'Softies' book. I have the first book and it is so cute!





Aren't these little baby shoes cute? That hand-embroidering is gorgeous. I can't believe she is selling these shoes at this price - all that work! These are from Anneeta's Etsy shop.



And this little bear is looking rugged up and ready for the cold winter that is on its way. It is handmade by Shanna Murray and you can find Wintery bears, little dresses and fluffy pillows at her Etsy store, and read and see more at her website and her quietly beautiful blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous items. Thank you for sharing the Etsy details. I have my eye on a sweet pair of shoes now for Ruby.

I love your sleeve pants too - they look super cool for Summer pyjamas and I'm sure Senol looks great going to work with a sleeveless shirt in the Turkish heat

Raúl said...

me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito todos los dias visita tu el mio y si t gusta deja un comentario y nos linkeamos los blogs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the nice words!