Saturday, August 9, 2008

Small achievements

I feel like life is lived on a smaller scale at the moment (hoping this is only temporary!). Some days it feels like an achievement just to get out of the house or to do some washing! Anyway I have managed to cross one of the things off the list of my 28 things to do before I turn 29, so that is definitely an achievement and deserves a blog entry!

I have put together a small illustration for Yashar’s room. I sketched away on the weekend and then digitally coloured it. I loved doing it. It took me a while, because I am a bit of a perfectionist and like to change my mind a lot! But I am pretty happy with the result (I will probably work on it a little more though) and think the rabbit is actually pretty cute! This is a little detail from the illustration:


The illustration is about Yashar’s much loved little toy rabbit that went missing - like so many other favourite toys that seem to disappear when we are out and about :( Where did it disappear to? To Paris of course! Wish we were there with it.

Hope you all like it as much as I do!

No comments: